Yamaha UD-BT01 Bluetooth Wireless MIDI Adaptor
Bluetooth wireless MIDI adapter for connecting instruments with a USB TO HOST terminal to your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) or Mac
Wirelessly connect your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) to your instrument with Bluetooth and avoid having to reconnect every time you play. Use music apps without cables and enjoy the freedom that wireless technology brings to your performances.
*Some data loss may occur depending upon network conditions and environmental factors.
How to Connect
- Plug the included USB cable into the USB TO HOST terminal of the instrument and connect UD-BT01.*
- Open the app on your iOS device.
- In the app, turn on MIDI Bluetooth.
*You will need to connect UD-BT01 to a USB AC adaptor as a power source.
Enjoy playing your musical instruments with a range of music apps
Yamaha music applications offer a variety of ways to enhance musical performance
- Controller apps allowing one-touch configuration of Digital Pianos' internal metronomes and other functions
- Customize digital drum kits using an intuitive app interface
- Use with tone generation apps to access a wide variety of sounds not available in the instrument itself
- Record your daily practice sessions with ease, then play them back to analyze difficult passages
- Visual effects that add dynamic graphics to your live performances
Connect wirelessly and charge your iOS device while in use
A wireless MIDI connection means you don’t have to worry about plugging anything into your iOS device. You can charge your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) while using apps and not worry about the battery running out.
- Power Consumption: 170mW
Note: SpecificationsCompatible DevicesCompatible OSSize/WeightDimensionsWeight
- Compatible Devices: iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Mac with Bluetooth 4.0 installed
- Compatible OS: iOS 8 or later, OSX Yosemite or later
- Dimensions: 45 mm (W) × 12 mm (H) × 40 mm (D) (includes connector portion)
- Weight: 10g