The Zoom B1X FOUR take your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects.
X is for Xpression
For added control, the B1X FOUR features an expression pedal that can adjust effects, such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Beyond the Bass-ics
Craft your signature sound with more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz.
You’ll Love Our Free Guitar Lab Software
ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
Your New Rhythm Section
Play your bass to 68 different drum patterns! The B1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Loop Yourself In
Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
We’ve Got Your Back(up)
Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
A More Hands-On Approach
Pick your pedal up off the floor for desktop use and easily dial in tones and settings to the exact levels you need.
The B1X FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or run your pedal via USB bus power.
- B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- PRESELECT function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
What’s in the Box
- B1X Four Bass Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- Bass Patch List
- Maximum number of simultaneous effect: 5
- User patches: 50
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32−bit
- Display: 128x32 dot matrix LCD
- INPUT : Standard mono phone jack | Rated input level: -20 dB | Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack | Rated input level: -10 dBu | Input impedance (line): 1kΩ
- Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
- Maximum output level: Line +2 dBu (10 kΩ or more output impedance)
- Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32Ω load)
- Input S/N: 120 dB
- Noise floor (residual noise): -97 dBu
- AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16) | 4 AA batteries (about 18 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries with the LCD backlight off)
- Connector: USB2.0 Micro-B
- Guitar Lab | Standard: USB 1.1 Full Speed
- Supported cable: USB2.0 Micro-B cable | Use cables for data transfer. | Power can also be supplied through the USB port. | When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
- External dimensions
- B1 FOUR | Height: 156 mm (D) × 130 mm (W) × 42 mm (H) | Weight: 340 g (excluding batteries)
- B1X FOUR | Height: 156 mm (D) × 216 mm (W) × 52 mm (H) | Weight: 610 g (excluding batteries)
- *Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 V