The Zoom LiveTrak™ L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage with the use of an iPad. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue
Portable and Powerful
Featuring 16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs, the L-20R can handle the most demanding stages. The L-20R offers two EFX busses and each channel includes a 3-band EQ, pan controls and compressor.
22 Tracks of Recording
During your live performance, record 20 channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card, then transfer your tracks to your DAW for your final edit.
It’s Your Monitor Make It Your Mix
With six independent monitor outputs, the L-20R enables musicians to create their own custom mix.
A dedicated output enables the FOH engineer to easily switch between monitoring the main and sub mixes.
With iPads, the FOH engineer and 6 musicians can control their own mix from anywhere in the venue.
With the LiveTrak L-20R’s Scene Recall feature, you can instantly recall up to nine different scenes with monitor mixes, EQ settings, effects, and more.
The L-20R’s versatile design provides easy access for plugging in your cables.
A Robust Audio Interface
The L-20R is a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Route inputs to any DAW, streaming software, or iOS device*—even while recording to an SD card.
The 16 mono inputs include single-knob compression and gain control. At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, the L-20R is equipped with our quietest and most advanced preamps.
Navigation and Display
An encoder knob and bright, backlit LCD screen let you access an intuitive menu to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
The included BTA-1 connects a master iPad to the L-20R. Other iPads connect to the master via wifi.
Transport Controls and Overdub
Transport controls include Record, Play/Pause, and Stop. The overdub feature allows you to record additional tracks to your current project.
Six Custom Monitor Mixes
“Master” and “Headphone” options allow you to design custom mixes for both the master and monitor outs. For each output, easily switch between a powerful headphone output and a balanced line output for in-ear and stage monitors.
Headphone Output for FOH
A dedicated headphone output for front-of-house enables the engineer to monitor any of the custom sub mixes as well as the master mix or soloed tracks.
The L-20R features USB connectivity for transferring files or use as an audio interface.
Record up to 512GB of audio to an SD card.
What's in the Box
Included with the L-20R
- LiveTrak L-20R
- AD-19 AC Adapter
- BTA-1 Bluetooth Adapter
- Rack Ears
- Quick Guide
- FS01 Momentary Footswitch
- NUMBER OF INPUT AND OUTPUT CHANNELS
- Inputs: Mono (MIC/LINE): 16 | Stereo (LINE): 2
- Outputs: MASTER OUT: 1 | MONITOR OUT: 6 | PHONES : 1
- INPUTS 1-16
- Mono (MIC/LINE):
- Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks (XLR: 2 HOT, TRS: TIP HOT)
- Input gain | PAD OFF: +16 – +60dB | PAD ON: − 10 – +34 dB | Hi-Z ON: +6 – +50 dB
- Input impedance | XLR: 3 k Ω | TRS: 10 k Ω /1 M Ω (when Hi-Z ON)
- Maximum input level | PAD OFF: 0 dBu (at 0 dBFS) | PAD ON: +26 dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Phantom power | +48 V
- Stereo (LINE): Type: TS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks Maximum input level : +10 dBu
- MASTER OUT: Type: XLR jacks (balanced) | Maximum output level :+14.5 dBu | Output impedance: 100 Ω
- MONITOR OUT A–F (with balanced output) connected to monitor speakers : Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced) | Maximum output level: +14.5 dBu |Output impedance: 100 Ω
- MONITOR OUT A– F (with unbalanced output) connected to headphones :Type: Standard stereo phone jacks | Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 Ω | Output impedance: 100 Ω
- PHONES: Type: Standard stereo phone jacks | Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 Ω | Output impedance: 100 Ω
- MASTER: 1
- MONITOR: 6
- SEND EFX: 2
- CHANNEL STRIP
- LOW CUT: 40–600 Hz, 12dB/OCT
- EQ: HIGH: 10 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving | MID: 100 Hz – 8 kHz, ± 15 dB, peaking | LOW: 100 Hz, ± 15 dB, shelving
- LEVEL METERS
- Level segments: 12
- SEND EFFECTS
- Effects | 20 types: EFX 1 Hall 1 (Reverb) ,Hall 2 (Reverb) , Room 1 (Reverb) ,Plate (Reverb) ,Church (Reverb), DrumAmb (Reverb), GateRev (Reverb) ,Vocal 1 (Delay + Hall Reverb) , Vocal 2 (Delay + Mono Reverb) , Vocal 3 (Delay + Plate Reverb)
- EFX 2 Hall 3 (Reverb) , Room 2 (Reverb) , Spring (Reverb) ,Delay (Delay) ,Analog (Delay) , P-P Dly (Delay) , Vocal 4 (Delay + Room Reverb) , Chorus 1 (Stereo Chorus) ,Chorus 2 (Mono Chorus) ,Cho+Dly (Chorus + Delay)
- Maximum simultaneous recording tracks: 22 at 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Maximum simultaneous playback tracks: 20
- Recording format & Sample Rates: WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo
- Recording media: 4 GB – 32 GB SDHC cards (Class 10 or higher) | 64 GB – 512 GB SDXC cards (Class 10 or higher)
- AUDIO INTERFACE
- 44.1/48 kHz: Recording: 22 channels | Playback: 4 channels
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIO INTERFACE MODE
- Windows: OS： Windows® 7 SP1 or later / 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit) | CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster* USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0** * Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD. ** Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
- Mac: OS： Mac® OS X 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 | CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0* * Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
- iPhone/iPad: OS： iOS 9 / 10 / 11 * Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter required.
- CARD READER
- Class: USB 2.0 High Speed
- USB HOST
- Class: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Sampling frequency: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Frequency characteristics: 44.1 kHz: −1.0 dB, 20 Hz – 20 kHz 96 kHz: −3.0 dB, 20 Hz – 40 kHz
- Additional Specs
- Equivalent input noise: Actual measurements: −128dB EIN (IHF-A) at +60dB/150Ω input
- Display: LCD with backlight (128×64 resolution)
- Power: AD-19 AC adapter (DC12V 2A)
- Power consumption: 24 W maximum
- External dimensions: 438 mm (W) × 158.2 mm (D) × 151.7 mm (H)
- Weight (main unit only): 2.49 kg