Zoom PCF-4 Protective Case for F4 MultiTrack Field Recorders
The PCF-4 case includes two separate compartments—one for your field recorder and another for small accessories. Protective sleeves with velcro fasteners on each side make it easy to access the unit's input and output cables while also protecting them from rain, dust, and other elements. And to ensure the recorder sits properly within the case, the PCF-4 includes velcro straps that fasten around the bottom of the unit.
Two latch hooks on each side of the case as well as a padded, adjustable shoulder strap allow you to customize the case to your personal carrying needs. The strap itself is removable so you can switch between carrying options.
The PCF-4 is perfect for filmmakers, location sound recordists, and sound designers who prefer to travel to locations with less bulk and fewer pieces of gear.
This protection/production case is custom made for the Zoom F4 and F8 MultiTrack Field Recorders. It includes:
- Side openings for XLR/TRS cable input and protection
- Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window for visual monitoring, plus inlay opening for personal notes
- Adjustable strap and shoulder pad combined with two latch hooks per side for a custom carry position
- Two inside compartments for holding the recorder and its accessories
- Bottom panel access to rear of F4 and F8 units (BNC Time Codeconnectors, removable AA battery pack, and ZOOM mic capsule input)