The Caparison Dellinger II FX-AM is a defined and focused no-nonsense sonic leviathan.
The Light Ash and Maple composite body gives you a sweet airy tone that’s bright with a tight low end and loaded with a ton of sustain when played clean and a rampaging beast with a slightly scooped mid and razor-sharp precision when you unleash the full power of the Caparison-designed twin humbucker pickups and crank up the gain.
The Hipshot Fixed Bridge has solid steel saddles with a crisp string relief edge, eliminating dull tones, maximizing string vibration and will stay solid no matter how hard you thrash. The beautiful simplicity of the design perfectly complimenting the sleek and dramatic design of the guitar.
The ebony fingerboard, now with signature Caparison clock inlays further enhances the slick aesthetics of the Dellinger II FX-AM and the luminous side fret marker dots are practical and very cool addition. The addition of a 5-piece Maple & Walnut neck offers ultimate stability.
- Model: Dellinger II FX-AM
- Color: Dark Black Matt
- Top: Light Ash
- Back: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece Maple / Walnut
- Neck Finish: Urethane (satin)
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 13.78" - 15.75"
- Inlays: Clocks (luminlay side dots)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Width @ Nut: 42mm (1.65")
- Depth @ 1st Fret: 21mm
- Depth @ 12th Fret: 22mm
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Headstock: Devil's Tail, Dellinger Logo
- Pickups: Caparison PH-F (neck) and PH-R (bridge)
- Controls: CTS Master Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Schaller Mega Switch
- Bridge: Hipshot Fixed .175
- Tuners: Hipshot GripLock
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: RotoSound RH10 (.010 - .052)
- Case: Reunion Blues Voyager Caparison Gig Bag
- Hand Crafted in Japan