The San Dimas sandblasted ash body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12”-16” compound radius
ebony fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heelmount truss rod adjust thumbwheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration and comes loaded with neon green Seymour Duncan® JB
TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan 59 SH-1n neck pickups. The bridge pickup is an ideal blend of full lows, defined mids and soaring highs that can handle lead or rhythm playing, while the neck pickup rips with intense mid and high frequencies that pairs well with a high-gain amp.
Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a five-way pickup blade switch, tone control and a volume control. With the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, you can also dive to rumbling depths or add a wellplaced rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning.
Destined for center stage , the Pro San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash comes in a grain-filled shocking Neon Green Ash finish with neon green pickup bobbins, black hardware and a licensed Fender® Strat® headstock.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: Maple, Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), Ton
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Charvel® Style 1/2 Economy Case (p/n 099-0612-100); Optional Charvel® Multi-Fit Gig Bag (p/n 299-1414-006)