Charvel Limited Edition Super Stock DK24 Electric Guitar, Ebony Fingerboard - Satin Black
A powerful tone machine built for the harder side of rock, the new Limited Edition Charvel Super Stock DK24 comes supercharged with premium features.
The Dinky™ body is constructed from alder with a one-piece bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. The 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard has a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish and 24 jumbo frets for sublime and speedy playability, and a thumbwheel at the butt-end for easy and convenient truss rod adjustment.
Under the hood, the DK24 is ready to handle your fiercest solo with an HSH configuration featuring a trio of DiMarzio® pickups (Super Distortion in the bridge, FS-1 DP110 in the middle and PAF Pro® in the neck) that deliver all-around smoother and fatter-sounding tone that slices through the mix. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits your playing with master volume and tone knobs and a five-way blade switch, and experience improved sustain from its recessed Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo system.
The Super Stock DK24 exudes attitude with a brooding Satin Black finish, black hardware, Charvel neck plate, Charvel branded die-cast tuners and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster® (reversed)
- Neck Plate: Recessed Ferrules (No Neck Plate)
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: None
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® Super Distortion
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio® FS-1 DP110 (rwrp)
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® PAF Pro®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Inside coil, Position 3. Both Outer Coils (bridge/neck HB), Position 4. Middle Pickup and Neck outside coil, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges