Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas 2 HH Electric Guitar, Hardtail - Chlorine Burst
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH HT M QM offers an alder body with quilt maple top and a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, it is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® ’59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Also equipped with a Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, providing endless sustain with laser intonation. Available in Chlorine Burst with black hardware, Charvel branded die-cast locking tuners, Charvel neckplate and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
- Body Shape: Style 2
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Maple with Graphite reinforcement
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Charvel® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled, Flat-Top
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Case : NO