Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT E Ash Electric Guitar, Aged Ebony Fingerboard - Natural Ash
Hot-rodded for breakneck performance, versatile sound and exquisite style, the Pro-Mod series is packed with innovative design elements that have long made Charvel a legendary name in high-performance guitars.
Continuing upon that legacy, the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH HT E Ash is tricked-out to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of today’s modern guitarist.
This high-octane instrument offers an ash body and a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile and 12”-16” compound radius aged ebony fingerboard are designed for warp speed playing, unhindered positional shifts and mile-wide upper register bends without fretting out, while the heel-mounted truss rod wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief adjustments.
Designed to inspire, this instrument sports two high-output Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups—a crisp, clear JB bridge pickup and a rich, fat ’59 neck pickup for robust tone with highly dynamic articulation and harmonic balance. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Play with confidence in the guitar’s tuning stability and intonation, thanks to the secure six-saddle hardtail bridge.
As curvaceous as a high-performance hot rod, Charvel’s San Dimas guitars are widely acclaimed for their sleek style. A gold hardware package, including a Charvel neck plate, sealed die-cast locking tuners and dual vintage-style flat string trees are paired to this Natural finish for an understated and classic look.
- Model Name : Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH HT E Ash, Aged Ebony Fingerboard, Natural Ash
- Model Number : 2965071582
- Series : Pro-Mod Style 1
- Color : Natural
- Body Shape : San Dimas®
- Body Material : Ash
- Body Finish : Satin
- Neck Material : Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Shape : Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius : 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets : 22
- Fret Size : Jumbo
- String Nut : Black Plastic
- Nut Width : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut : Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Neck Plate : Charvel®
- Neck Finish : Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Fingerboard : Aged Ebony
- Position Inlays : White Dots
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH1N Humbucking
- Controls : Volume (Push-Pull Coil Split), Tone
- Pickup Switching : 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Pickup Configuration : HH
- Bridge : Charvel® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines : Charvel® Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish : Gold
- Pickguard : None
- Control Knobs : Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings : NPS, .009-.042 Gauges