The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel's storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HSS FR M boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
The San Dimas alder body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphitereinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its 12”16” maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, and has a heel-mount truss rod adjustments for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
The humbucking Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge pickup and single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle and Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP neck pickups are mounted directly to the body for increased vibration transfer. This powerful pickup trio produces aggressive harmonics in the bridge position for distinguished blues and metal runs, and the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude in the middle and neck positions.
Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Maple, Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan Custom Flat
- Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil (Middle), Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Charvel® Style 1/2 Economy Case (p/n 099-0912-100); Optional Charvel® Multi-Fit Gig Bag (p/n 299-1414-006)
- Instrument Weight: 8.3 lbs