More comfortable than an overstuffed armchair, the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is sleekly sculpted out of alder and coupled with a rock- solid bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite- reinforcement rods to handle the ravages of the road and climate. A conveniently located heel- mount spoke wheel allows for rapid truss rod tweaks, even in between songs. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile and 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 frets is perfect for all styles of play – from low end riffing to soaring leads with worry-free upper-register bends.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickup. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. The no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. The Floyd Rose 1000 Series double- locking tremolo bridge system allows players
to scream and rumble without sacrificing tuning stability.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Maple with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Mirror on *503, 1-Ply White on *527, Brushed Anodized Gold on *576
- Pickups: "Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 (Bridge), (Middle), Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N (Neck)"
- Pickup Switching: "3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil"
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome on *503, *527, Gold on *576
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)