More comfortable than an overstuffed armchair, the So-Cal body is sleekly sculpted out of alder and paired with a rock-solid bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to handle the ravages of the road and climate.
A conveniently located heel-mount spoke wheel allows for rapid truss rod tweaks, even in between songs. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile and 12”-16” compound radius fingerboard with 22 frets is perfect for all styles of play — from low end riffing to soaring leads with worry-free upper-register bends.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup and a pair of Seymour Duncan SSL Custom Flat Strat single coil pickups in the middle and neck positions. The no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Scream or rumble with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Maple,
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Anodized Aluminum
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil (Middle), Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge In- ner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Inner Coil Pickup, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: "Optional Charvel® Hardshell (p/n 009-0915-000); Optional Gig Bag