Guitar master Rick Graham is a legend out of the U.K. who knows how to spec one serious axe - this Japan-made Rick Graham DK24 in a cool Celeste blue finish is truly a force to be reckoned with. Very similar to the popular Mexico-made Charvel's DK24 HSS, this one is an even more premium take on that model featuring venerable Japanese workmanship, high-end hardware, and boutique pickups and electronics.
The neck profile is extremely fast to start with, hence the "Speed" name, and is made even faster with the effortless neck feel provided by the roasted maple. The progressive-rock shredders here at the shop love this guitar as a platform, and plugging this guitar in with its ultra-stable Gotoh 510 tremolo and its Bare Knuckle pickups that can easily go from clean to mean with your pick attack and amp settings makes it easy to see why. The single-coils are bright, clear, and full, and the bridge humbucker screams.
For a truly high-end instrument that can truly do it all while displaying the greatest achievements in contemporary guitar-building techniques, Rick Graham's signature Charvel is a formidable option.
Charvel proudly introduces the all-new Rick Graham Signature MJ DK24 2PT CM. Stylishly exquisite in a Celeste finish with chrome hardware, this MJ signature model blends Charvel’s unparalleled legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of Graham’s preferred top-end features. Features include a basswood Dinky body with a scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder’s cut heel engineered for comfortable upper fret access. The bolt-on caramelized maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, satin finish on the back for smooth playability and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. It also features a 12”-16” compound radius and 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets, 4mm crème dot inlays, Luminlay side dots and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
The Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle HSS pickup set delivers everything from delicate clean tone to potent high-gain delirium, embodying Graham’s incredibly wide-ranging musicality.
Other premium features include a five-way blade switch, skirted Stratocaster-style volume and tone controls, a Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Gotoh die-cast locking tuners, beveled jack and Fender Stratocaster headstock.
- Color: Celeste
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Series: MJ
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Position Inlays: 4mm Crème Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 6.8 lbs
|Promotion||20% OFF IN CART!|