The C7 is a wonderful choice for beginner or intermediate guitarists. A step up from our C5, the C7 offers rosewood back and sides with the choice of a solid cedar top to achieve a warm classic nylon string sound, or a solid European spruce top for a brighter tone. The C7's traditional fan bracing allows for maximum resonance and sustain and premium features such as a hand-inlaid wooden rosette, two-way adjustable truss rod, and a sleek high gloss PU finish.
- Body Shape: Classical
- Body Length: 19.25"
- Body Width: 14.6" lower bout, 11.5" upper bout
- Body Depth: 4" lower, 3.75" upper
- Body Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Top Wood: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Body Bracing: Fan
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: C
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 2"
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Cordoba Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold Separately
Write Your Own Review