Out of stock
Eastman T146SM-CLA Thin Archtop Jazz Guitar, Lollar Imperial Pickups, Classic Finish
This T146SM-CLA has minor cosmetic blemishes located on the body.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Thin Archtop Jazz
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body, Neck, Headstock
- Binding Material: 5 Ply Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-20GG
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: 0.047μF
- Potentiometers: 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 5.3 lbs
Write Your Own Review