All ESP E-II instruments are created at our ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses. The ESP E-II M-II NT offers all of the tone benefits of a hardtail Hipshot bridge with string-thru body design in a beautiful guitar topped in Buckeye burl maple with an outstanding Black Natural Fade finish. It offers a 3-piece maple neck with a satin finish for incredibly smooth playing feel. The E-II M-II NT also features design details like natural body binding, white binding on the neck and finish-matched headstock, and black hardware. Its tone is powered by a pair of direct-mounted Bare Knuckle Aftermath Tyger pickups, perfect for modern sounds with accelerated bass response, crushing midrange, and precise high-end articulation. You also get high-quality components including Schaller straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners, and a bone nut. Includes ESP hardshell case.
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 25.5""
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Buckeye Burl Maple
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: BLACK NATURAL FADE
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin-U
- Frets/Type: 24XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Schaller Straplock
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Bridge: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- Neck PU: BARE KNUCKLE AFTERMATH Tyger
- Bridge PU: BARE KNUCKLE AFTERMATH Tyger
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Light (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- Approximate Instrument Weight: 7.1 lbs.