Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. With the Arrow-1000 EverTune, you get the bold, angular shape of the Arrow with the incredible power of the EverTune constant tension bridge system. The EverTune keeps your guitar in perfect tuning, and perfect intonation up and down the fingerboard, in nearly any conceivable environment. This guitar offers a neck-thru-body design with mahogany body, 3-piece maple neck, reverse headstock, and Macassar ebony fingerboard with triangular white pearloid inlays. The sound of the Arrow-1000 EverTune is powered by a set of Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker active pickups (alnico in the neck and ceramic in the bridge), with push-pull control to select voicings. These pickups offer an outstanding variety of huge tones that range from aggressive and punchy to smooth and articulate. The Arrow-1000 EverTune also includes stainless steel frets and precise Grover tuners.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Maple
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Extra Thin U
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through
- Radius: 11.8"-15.7" compound
- Fretboard Wood: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Triangles
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut: Molded Plastic
- Bridge: Evertune, F Model
- Tuners: Grover Tuners
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Volume (voicing switch push-pull), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case: Sold Separately
- Instrument Weight: 7.6 lbs