This LTD EC-1000T CTM has a small finish blemish under the D string tuning peg.
Guitars in the LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument, while remaining affordable enough for serious players. With the EC-1000T CTM, the “T” stands for “traditional”, referring to this model’s full-thickness body that’s chambered for weight relief, with no waist-cut like the typical EC-1000 model. It also features multi-ply body/headstock binding on body top and back. This guitar offers a mahogany body with an outstanding flamed maple top, and set-thru construction at 24.75” scale, with a satin-finished mahogany neck. The sound of the EC-1000T CTM is powered by a set of Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker pickups with push-pull controls to select between three different voicings, offering the tone and response of both active and passive pickup varieties (voice 1 & 2) as well as single-coil varieties (Voice 3). Other features include gold hardware, a TonePros locking bridge and tailpiece, and a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets.
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Full Thickness + Chambered Mahogany w/ Maple Cap
- Neck: 3Pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: See Thru Black Cherry
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ Stainless Steel
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker Black *(Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3)
- Bridge PU: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker Black *(Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3)
- Electronics Layout: Bridge Volume/Neck Volume(Push/Pull)/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- Case: EC GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- Case Included: N