We've got this hot new item on the way! Reserve yours today to get it as soon as it's available! Feel free to contact us for any additional information.
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. With the EC-1000T/CTM Vintage Gold Satin, you get the overall vibe of an outstanding vintage instrument that’s been rocking hard for years and years, but with the most contemporary components and smooth playability imaginable. The “T” is for traditional, referring to its full-thickness single-cutaway mahogany body shape (no waist cut). The “CTM” stands for its custom multi-ply binding, situated on both the front and back or the body as well as neck and headstock. The finish color of this guitar has been carefully formulated to match the natural yellowing of a decades-old guitar, and looks like it came straight out of the hard rocking 1970s combined with its gold hardware, including a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, and LTD locking tuners. Its three-piece mahogany neck offers a Macassar ebony fingerboard with white pearloid ESP flag inlays and 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. The EC-1000T/CTM’s tone is generated with a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker pickups. Each pickup offers three voicings, selectable with push-pull controls. On the neck pickup, Voice 1 offers the coveted vintage PAF tone, Voice 2 is an airy chime, and Voice 3 is a vintage single-coil. For the bridge pickup, Voice 1 is the PAF, Voice 2 is the classic hot-rodded humbucker, and Voice 3 is an overwound single coil.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 24.75"
- BODY: Mahogany / Maple Cap
- NECK: 3Pc Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: VINTAGE GOLD SATIN
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 22 XJ Stainless
- HARDWARE COLOR: Gold
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- NECK PU: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker *(Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3)
- BRIDGE PU: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker *(Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3)
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Bridge Volume/Neck
- Volume(Push/Pull)/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE EC GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N