We've got this hot new item on the way! Reserve yours today to get it as soon as it's available! Feel free to contact us for any additional information.
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. This EC-1000 offers an amazing quilted maple top in See Thru Purple Sunburst finish. Ready for pro-level performances in any genre of music, this guitar offers a set-thru three-piece mahogany neck at classic 24.75” scale, along with a mahogany body. Its Macassar ebony fingerboard has ESP flag inlays and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets for excellent longevity and the smoothest string bending experience. Its sound is powered by a versatile set of a EMG 60TW-R in the neck, with a coil spotting control and the coils reversed so the single coil is closest to the neck, and an aggressive EMG 81 in the bridge position. Other features of this outstanding guitar include multi-ply white binding, black hardware, LTD locking tuners, and a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 24.75"
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Quilted Maple
- NECK: 3Pc Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: SEE THRU PURPLE SUNBURST
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ Stainless
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- NECK PU: EMG-60TW-R Brushed Black Chrome *(Pull Tone for Split)
- BRIDGE PU: EMG-81 Brushed Black Chrome
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Bridge Volume/Neck Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: EC GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N