We've got this hot new item on the way! Reserve yours today to get it as soon as it's available! Feel free to contact us for any additional information.
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The H3-1000 has the bold curves of the ESP Horizon-3, with an extended and beveled upper horn and a shortened lower horn that offers excellent high-fret accessibility. This guitar offers set-thru construction at 25.5” scale, pairing a mahogany body to a three-piece, extra-thin maple neck that has a compound radius for maximum speed and comfort. It also offers a bound Macassar ebony fingerboard that features offset white pearloid block inlays and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. The H3-1000’s massive tones are driven by a set of direct-mount Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) and Pegasus (bridge) pickups, splittable to single-coil modes with a push-pull control. Other features include LTD locking tuners and a TonePros locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Quilted Maple
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 300-400mm Compound
- FINISH: SEE THRU BLACK CHERRY
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ Stainless
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Tonepros Locking TOM w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Sentient *(Pull Tone for Split)
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus *(Pull Tone for Split)
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: HORIZON 3 GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N