Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The H3-1000FR has the bold curves of the ESP Horizon-3, with an extended and beveled upper horn and a shortened lower horn that offers excellent high-fret accessibility. This guitar offers set-thru construction at 25.5” scale, pairing a mahogany body to a three-piece, extra-thin maple neck that has a compound radius for maximum speed and comfort. It also offers a bound Macassar ebony fretboard that features offset white pearloid block inlays and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. The H3-1000FR features an EMG 66TW in the neck position, splittable with push-pull control, for a tonal balance of thick, boosted mids, big lows, and singing highs. The bridge pickup is an EMG 57, with its iconic PAF tone. Both pickups are direct-mounted and have brushed gold covers to match the H3-1000FR’s gold hardware. It also includes a Floyd Rose 1000SE bridge with stainless steel screws, and Grover tuners.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Snow White
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Construction: Set
- Radius: 11.8"-15.7" Compound
- Fretboard Wood: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Offset White Pearloid Blocks
- Frets: 24 XJ Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut: Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000SE Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Grover Tuners
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66TW, Brushed Gold
- Bridge Pickup: EMG F-57, Brushed Gold
- Controls: Volume, Tone (Push-Pull to Split Neck), 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Strings: D'Addario .009-.042
- Case: Sold Separately