Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The M-1000 Snow White updates one of the coolest guitars in the M Series with an even more outstanding design, featuring new neck-thru construction and a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers (alnico in the neck position, ceramic in the bridge), with a push-pull control to activate each pickup’s second voicing. This guitar also features a comfortable alder body, a satin finish on the back of its extra-thin U-shaped neck, and a compound neck radius. Its Macassar ebony fretboard has black binding, 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets, and offset mother-of-pearl dot inlays. Components on the M-1000 Snow White include Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose 1000SE bridge with stainless steel screws.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Finish: Snow White Gloss
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Extra Thin U
- Construction: Set Neck
- Radius: 11.8"-15.7" Compound
- Fretboard Wood: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Offset Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Frets: 24 XJ Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut: Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000SE Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Grover Tuners
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone (Push/Pull Voice Selection), 3-Way Switch
- Strings: D'Addario .009-.042
- Case: Sold Separately
- Instrument Weight: 8.7 lbs