We've got this hot new item on the way! Reserve yours today to get it as soon as it's available! Feel free to contact us for any additional information.
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The M-1000 Snow White updates one of the coolest guitars in the M Series with an even more outstanding design, featuring new neck-thru construction and a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers (alnico in the neck position, ceramic in the bridge), with a push-pull control to activate each pickup’s second voicing. This guitar also features a comfortable alder body, a satin finish on the back of its extra-thin U-shaped neck, and a compound neck radius. Its Macassar ebony fingerboard has black binding, 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets, and offset mother-of-pearl dot inlays. Components on the M-1000 Snow White include Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose 1000SE bridge with stainless steel screws.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Alder
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 300-400mm Compound
- FINISH: SNOW WHITE *(Satin back of neck)
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- NUT TYPE: Locking
NECK CONTOUR: Extra Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ Stainless
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: Grover
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose 1000SE
- NECK PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- BRIDGE PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- CASE: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N