Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The SN-1000HT Fire Blast is a guitar that offers tone and playability that’s as intense as its looks. Its textured, sandblasted Fire Blast finish over a swamp ash body is incredible, and its bolt-on roasted maple neck has a compound radius for maximum speed and comfort. Its Macassar ebony fingerboard includes 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets, mother-of-pearl dot inlays, and is scalloped from frets 17-22. Components on the SN-1000HT Fire Blast include a black bone nut, a brushed black pickguard, dome control knobs, LTD locking tuners, and a Hipshot hardtail bridge with string thru body. It features a set of Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers (alnico in the neck position, ceramic in the bridge), with a push-pull control to activate each pickup’s second voicing.
- Orientation: Left-Handed
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Body Finish: Satin Fire Blast
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Radius: 11.8"-15.7" Compound Radius
- Fretboard Wood: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Frets: 22 XJ Stainless Steel (Scalloped on Upper Register)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail Bridge
- Tuners: LTD Locking Tuners
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone (Push-Pull Pickup Voice Selection), 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Strings: D'Addario .010-.046
- Case: Sold Separately
- Instrument Weight: 7.3 lbs