We've got this hot new item on the way! Reserve yours today to get it as soon as it's available! Feel free to contact us for any additional information.
Back when ESP was founded in 1975, its original claim to fame was taking existing guitars and making them better, with modified necks and components that increased their playability and tone quality. Today, ESP is still proud to offer classic guitar shapes that feel and sound better than you’d expect, especially at the affordable pricing in our LTD Series. The TE-200 is a great guitar for rock, classic rock, country, blues, and more. It features a mahogany body, and a fast, thin U-shaped maple neck with 24-fret roasted jatoba fingerboard. It offers an LTD fixed bridge with string-thru-body. A set of ESP LH-150 humbuckers are the perfect pairing..hot output humbuckers that are extremely versatile, with push-pull controls for coil-splitting. The TE-200 is a perfect all-around guitar for every gig.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Jatoba
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: BLACK
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: LTD Fixed Bridge w/ String Thru
- Neck PU: ESP Designed LH-150N *(Pull Tone for Split)
- Bridge PU: ESP Designed LH-150B *(Pull Tone for Split)
- Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- Case: ST-TE GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- Case Included: N