Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument. The Viper-1000 EverTune allows you to take advantage of the powerful and innovative EverTune constant tension bridge, ensuring that under almost any conditions, your guitar will stay in perfect tune, and have accurate intonation at every point on the fretboard. It uses set-thru construction for easy access to the highest frets, with a mahogany body and three-piece mahogany neck. Its Macassar ebony fretboard includes 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets and white pearloid ESP flag inlays, and black binding on the neck and matching-finish headstock. Components on the Viper-1000 EverTune include Grover tuners and a set of EMG 60TW-R (neck, splittable with push-pull control) and EMG 81 (bridge) pickups, offering a good variety of powerful, aggressive tones.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Maple
- Body Finish: Satin Charcoal Metallic
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Radius: 13.7"
- Fretboard Wood: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Flags
- Frets: 24 XJ Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut: Molded Plastic
- Bridge: EverTune F Model
- Tuners: Grover
- Hardware Color: Black
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60TW-R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone (push/pull), 3-Way Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- Case: Sold Separately (Viper Guitar Form Fit Case)
- Instrument Weight: 8.9 lbs