F-Bass BN5 5-String Bass, Ebony Fretboard, Natural Oil
Out of stock
The BN5 takes the five-string J-Bass platform to new heights. Handmade in Canada, the BN5 is a result of years of R&D to provide the greatest playing experience F-Bass can offer to the high-end player. The toneful mahogany and ash body with an optimized new shape and player-friendly ebony fretboard topping a maple/wenge neck back combine to make the instrument comprised of an effective formula of tonewoods, while the premium Gotoh and Hipshot hardware, custom-wound vintage-modern pickups and cutting-edge preamp bring out the best the instrument has to offer.
- Model: BN5
- Color: Natural
- Body: Mahogany + Ash
- Finish: Oil Satin
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck: 5-Ply Maple/Wenge, Satin
- Scale: 34.5"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Frets: 22
- Fretboard Radius: 10" - 16" Compound
- Headstock: Natural
- Pickups: F-Bass Hum-Cancelling Stacked Single-Coils
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume (p/p for coil-split), Tone (p/p for active/passive), Bass Boost, Mid Boost, Treble Boost
- Preamp: F-Bass 9v 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: Hipshot A-Style - 19mm String Spacing
- Tuners: Gotoh 20:1 Ratio
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: F-Bass Heavy Duty Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 9.7 lbs.
Write Your Own Review