Never Stop Looking for New Ways to Play
The American Acoustasonic® Jazzmaster® represents the next phase of purposeful innovation that drives Fender acoustic guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar opens a new door to discovering endless sonic possibilities.
- Three pickup systems: new Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker; Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers a new and unique set of acoustic and electric voices
- Blend Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
The hollow Jazzmaster-inspired body is the largest of the three Acoustasonic models, producing a powerful acoustic tone with a boosted low end.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Jazzmaster and delivers a new and unique collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC SHAWBUCKER
Designed and voiced specifically for the Jazzmaster, the Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker provides an aggressive humbucking sound that can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice for unique tonal characteristics.
MAHOGANY JAZZMASTER NECK
The mahogany Jazzmaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Shape Modified Jazzmaster®
- Body Finish Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Top Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Modern ""Deep C""
- Scale Length 25.5"" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"" (305 mm)
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets 22
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8"" American Series
- Nut Width 1.6875"" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Truss Rod Bi-Flex™
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Controls Master Volume, ""Blend"" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge Pins GraphTech Tusq®
- Bridge Modern Asymmetrical
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 5.5 lbs