The American Acoustasonic™ Stratocaster® continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers new body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman
- Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
The hollow Stratocaster®-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Stratocaster and delivers a newly curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC NOISELESS MAGNETIC PICKUP
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
MAHOGANY STRATOCASTER NECK
The mahogany Stratocaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Back: White Limba
- Body Sides: White Limba
- Body Top: Cocobolo
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape: Modified Stratocaster®
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck Material: White Limba
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern ""Deep C""
- Scale Length: 25.5"" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.6875"" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: None
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8"" American Series
- Controls: Master Volume, ""Mod"" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq®
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 5.7 lbs