The Acoustasonic range of Fender guitars has taken the world by storm since its inception as arguably the first mainstream instruments to nail a perfect balance between both electric and acoustic guitar functionality. The Telecaster is no different, bringing its iconic body shape to the acoustic guitar world in a big way - it has become a huge hit among session players and weekend warriors for its ability to cover it all. This one is part of a limited-edition run in a beautiful, eclectic Pink Paisley finish!
If you're used to standard Fender guitars from the current era, you'll feel right at home with this guitar in your hands, as the neck profile is the very same one from the other American series guitars. That level of playability on an acoustic guitar that sounds this woody, resonant and natural is just insane. It's simply a game-changer.
The three onboard pickups, each with different characteristics and functionalities, are voiced perfectly, and it's shockingly amazing how great this guitar sounds with rock overdrive and distortion. The control switching system is incredibly intuitive when switching between voicings. The Acoustasonic experience is something that must be tried to be believed!
The American Acoustasonic Telecaster embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Blend Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman
- Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
The hollow Telecaster-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Telecaster and delivers a curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless Magnetic Pickup
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
Mahogany Telecaster Neck
The mahogany Telecaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
Made in CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Limited Edition Pink Paisley Finish
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 22
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Controls: Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 4.7 lbs