Fender American Original '50s Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Hard Case - White Blonde
Few companies can honestly claim to have changed the world like we did when we created the Precision Bass in 1951. By making playing bass easily accessible, it helped musicians find their creative voice and create new forms of music. The American Original '50s Precision Bass updates the playability of this groundbreaking instrument while retaining the original sound and style that changed the world.
The Pure Vintage '58 P Bass split-coil pickup is as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. There's no mistaking the powerful punch of this pickup that helped shape the sound of modern music. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware-including a four-saddle vintage-style bridge-vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood "breathe" naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.
Representing a fundamental shift in musical possibilities, the American Original '50s Precision Bass is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender the foundation of modern music.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- Model Name : American Original '50s Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, White Blonde
- Model # : 190102801
- Series : American Original
- Color : White Blonde
- Body : Ash
- Body Finish : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape : Precision Bass®
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape : Thick "C"
- Scale Length : 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 20
- Frets Size : Vintage Tall
- String Nut : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.73" (44 mm)
- Position Inlays : Black Dots
- Truss Rods : Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Middle Pickup : Pure Vintage '58 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls : Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching : None
- Pickup Configuration : Split Single-Coil
- Bridge : 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Pickguard : Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs : Knurled Dome
- Strings : Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Dimensions : 6x17x51.5 IN
- Weight: 9.4 lbs