Fender American Pro Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Hard Case - Antique Olive
THE EVOLUTION OF A REVOLUTION
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn’t a re-imagining of the classic design; it’s the authentic original model, evolved.
V-Mod Stratocaster pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
NEW “DEEP C” NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
POP-IN TREMOLO ARM
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Shape : Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 22
- Fret Size : Narrow Tall
- Nut Material : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays : Black Dot
- Truss Rod : Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut : 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup : V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup : V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup : V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls : Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge and Middle Pickups)
- Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration : SSS
- Bridge : 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs : Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip : Aged White
- Neck Plate : 4-Bolt
- Strings : Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)