We're proud to present this awesome Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass! Evoking classic vibes of the 1960s with a rosewood board and solid custom color, this specific axe features a fresh and clean Miami Blue finish.
If you're looking for top-shelf quality, unrelenting reliability, stellar playability and legendary tone, look no further than a flagship USA-made Fender bass. The modern contours and the "Slim C" neck shape are an awesome combination that helps this bass live up to its name as a truly professional instrument.
The V-Mod II Jazz bass pickups sound excellent. Fender really nailed the voicings for the two pickups, both with the right amount of output and punch needed for each position while still sounding right in the vein of a vintage-style J pickup. This is the definitive Jazz Bass tone, through and through.
Destined to be your end-all, be-all instrument at home, in the studio and at the gig, this awesome bass will serve you well!
The American Professional II Jazz Bass® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Color: Miami Blue
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
- Instrument Weight: 9.4 lbs