We're honored to present this masterpiece instrument for your consideration: this Limited-Edition Fender Custom Shop 50s Stratocaster in a gorgeous Seafoam Green finish, masterbuilt by renowned Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Yuriy Shishkov! Yuriy has become known the world over for his artisan craftsmanship, phenomenal attention to detail, and some of the most true-to-life looking Relic work ever to leave Fender's workshop.
Right off the bat, this guitar oozes 1950s class - the Seafoam Green custom color finish and maple fretboard already screams "50s" and is an iconic look of the muscle cars of that era, but then you add the uniquely hand-aged tortoiseshell pickguard and tremolo spring covers as the cherries on top for a truly one-of-a-kind look.
The hand-wound Custom Shop 60s pickups in this guitar are some of the most coveted pickups in modern Fender history. Think the rich tones of famed Fender guitars such as John Mayer's "BLK1" Strat or Stevie Ray Vaughan's Number One. Low output and glassy but equally warm and silky smooth, these pickups are the quintessential 60s Strat tone.
Another thing you'll quickly notice is going to be the way the gorgeously tinted maple neck feels. Perceptible both visually and in hand, Shishkov carefully sanded it down for a silky smooth finish that doesn't have any of that stickiness that glossy necks can have. Yuriy's fretwork and overall fit and finish make playing this guitar effortless and a truly incredible experience.
With Shishkov's unparalleled level of quality in his builds, this 2022 LTD 50s Stratocaster stands out from the rest. When you pick this guitar up, you immediately know it's a once-in-a-lifetime Strat.
With a 7.25"-radius fingerboard for an iconic vintage-accurate playing feel and hand-wound 60s Custom Shop pickups and vintage appointments that call back to the golden era of the Stratocaster, this limited-edition Yuriy Shishkov Masterbuilt Strat® combines the best of the past and present and presents a truly special guitar-playing experience. Includes deluxe hardshell case, FCS Design Guide, strap, FCS picks, and Certificate of Authenticity.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model Name: 50s Stratocaster® Relic®, Maple Fingerboard, Seafoam Green
- Base Model: 1956 Strat®
- Built by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Yuriy Shishkov
- Color: Seafoam Green Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 10/56 "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo / 6150
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: Vintage 4-Bolt with "R" Serial
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound 60s Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound 60s Strat® RW/RP
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound 60s Strat®
- Controls: Strat® Modern Wiring
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Switch
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Vintage Strat® Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Nickel
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Aged Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply '57 Strat® Tortoiseshell Relic
- Control Knobs: Aged White Strat®
- Switch Tips: Aged White Strat®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, FCS Design Guide, Picks, Certificate of Authenticity
- Instrument Weight: 7.6 lbs