Master Design Bone Tone Pickups:
Master designed hand-wound Bone Tone pickups provide plenty of headroom with fewer turns of heavy formvar wire, beveled alnico 2 magnets and ’54 pickup covers. The five-way switch is connected to “½ blender” wiring, which lets the neck pickup be blended in positions 1 and 2.
- Model Name: Custom Shop Limited '68 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Shoreline Target 3-Tone Sunburst
- Body: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Fretboard: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane, Light Tint
- Neck Shape: 69 U
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" - 9.5" Compound
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Depth @ 1st Fret: .850"
- Neck Depth @ 12th Fret: .910"
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dots
- Headstock Decal: '98 Malmsteen - 68-69 Strat
- Pickups: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Master Design Bone Tone Strat Single Coils
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Vintage Strat Relic Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Custom Shop Black Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.
- Instrument Weight: 7.6 lbs
Write Your Own Review