Inspired by the garage rock bands of the sixties and the cult classic guitars they played, the Gold Foil Collection combines timeless Fender® designs with the dazzling style of a bygone era.
The Gold Foil Telecaster® delivers a spartan feature set steeped in vintage mojo. The mid '60s C"-shaped maple neck and chopped brass barrel 3-saddle Tele® bridge provide authentic Fender feel, while the ebony fingerboard, mahogany body and pair of Gold Foil mini-humbuckers make for a unique style and sound. Other features include matching painted headstock, vintage-style tuners with white buttons and 21 Medium Jumbo frets.
Long on looks and aces in the tone department, the Fender Gold Foil Collection combines the enduring charm of midcentury mail-order guitars with the style and playability of an authentic Fender.
- Mahogany Body
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Matching Painted Headstock
- ‘60s “C” Maple Neck with 12” Radius Fingerboard
- Fender Gold Foil Mini-Humbuckers
- “Cut-Off” Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Barrel Saddles
A mahogany body provides warmth, depth, and punch with growling mids and sweet, full highs.
A select ebony fingerboard, renowned for its luxurious playing feel and elegant appearance, ensures smooth performance and an upscale aesthetic.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
An upscale appointment and classic ‘60s Fender design cue, the matching headstock ties everything together for a clean and elegant look.
‘60S “C” MAPLE NECK WITH 12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD
Remarkably comfortable, the "Mid '60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel while the 12”-radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets provide modern playability and ensure choke-free string-bending.
FENDER GOLD FOIL MINI-HUMBUCKERS
Fender Gold Foil mini-humbuckers deliver iconic visual flair and distinctive mid-range bite and are inspired by the dazzling aesthetics of those cult-classic pickups treasured by blues, rock and indie musicians alike.
“CUT-OFF” TELE BRIDGE WITH 3 BRASS BARREL SADDLES
This Tele® features a modified “cut” bridge design featuring three brass barrel saddles for snappy Tele tone.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Matched Headcap
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele® Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with White Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style, Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Promotion||20% OFF IN CART!|