Fusing innovative Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora Bass delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
Powered by a pair of Fireball™ Bass Humbucking pickups, the Player Plus Meteora Bass delivers the punch and growl that defines Fender bass tone. A 3-band active EQ provides precise tone shaping with switchable active/passive operation for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Meteora Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12” inch radius fingerboard, and modern “C” back-shape. A rock solid HiMass™ bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Fireball™ Bass Humbucking pickups
- Three band active EQ with active/passive toggle
- Four saddle HiMass bridge
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- Modern “C” neck shape
FIREBALL™ BASS HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
With clear highs, balanced mids and full lows, these pickups are fat and responsive with great clarity and string to string note balance.
The 18-Volt active preamp offers boost/cut for treble, bass, and mid frequencies for precise tonal shaping. A mini toggle allows the player to switch between active or passive modes for ultimate versatility. Finally, a quick access battery box on the rear of the instrument makes battery changes a snap.
The HiMass bridge delivers rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
The 12” radius and rolled fingerboard edges provide supreme comfort.
MODERN “C" NECK
Fast and comfortable, the Modern “C” profile suits all playing styles, and the satin finish provides a luxurious feel that is smooth up and down the neck.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Meteora
- Bridge Pickup: Fireball™ Bass Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Fireball™ Bass Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange
- Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Adjustable HiMass™
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust