The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the smooth-playing Player Stratocaster HSS Floyd Rose is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- One Player Series humbucking bridge pickup; two Player Series single-coil Stratocaster middle and neck pickups
- “Modern C""-shaped neck profile
- 12""-radius fingerboard
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups are crisp and articulate, a modern tweak of our classic sound.
FLOYD ROSE TREMOLO
This model features a Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system for dynamic action and superior tuning stability.
BRIDGE PICKUP TONE CONTROL
Breaking with tradition, we added a dedicated tone control for the bridge pickup, giving you more control over your sound in pickup positions one and two.
Adding another fret extends the range, while the “Modern C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable for almost any playing style.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Stratocaster model’s sleek curves are hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Stratocaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern ""C""
- Scale Length: 25.5"" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875"" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16"" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Postion 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Outer Coil of Humbucking; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with ""F"" Logo
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: None