Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera® II '50s Precision Bass® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '50s Precision Bass® features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The late-'50s "C"-shape neck lends a comfortably familiar grip that feels just right in your hand, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, the vintage-style '50s split-coil delivers the iconic Fender sound: warm, woody, dynamic and powerful. The vintage-style 4-saddle bridge and vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with enhanced intonation and tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '50s Precision Bass® today and start making music history!
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Late-'50s "C"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style '50s Split-Coil Pickup
- Gold Anodized Pickguard
- Vintage-Style Reverse Open-Gear Tuning Machines
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
The 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
LATE-'50S "C"-SHAPE NECK
Fat and comfortable, this late-‘50s "C”-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE '50S SPLIT-COIL PICKUP
Voiced to replicate the rich and woody thump that put the Precision Bass® on the map, this split-coil packs a mighty wallop with thick and deep lows, complex mids and a percussive top. These ‘50s spec pickups are full of the tone that made Fender instruments famous.
GOLD ANODIZED PICKGUARD
A hallmark of ‘50s Fenders, anodized aluminum pickguards present a premium look and feel, they also provide an extra element of electrical shielding for quiet, reliable performance.
VINTAGE-STYLE REVERSE OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Late '50s "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 073725040
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag