Revive the timeless sound of the '60s with the Vintera® II '60s Telecaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '60s Telecaster® features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The early-'60s "C" shape neck is based on a classic '60s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provides vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a pair of vintage-style '60s pickups that deliver all the crystal-clear chime and raw, steely twang that made Fender famous. The vintage-style 3-saddle bridge with slotted steel saddles offers authentic '60s twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '60s Telecaster® today and start making music history!
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Early-'60s "C"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Mid-'60s Pickups
- Vintage-Style 3-Saddle Bridge with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
Slab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone and the 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
EARLY-'60S "C"-SHAPE NECK
Based on an early-'60s "C” profile, this comfortably rounded "C" is slim at the nut and gradually thickens toward the 12th fret for an intuitive and inviting feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE MID-'60S PICKUPS
There’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘60s spec pickups are full of the crystal-clear chime and raw, steely twang that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE WITH SLOTTED STEEL SADDLES
This Vintera® II Telecaster® features a classic 3-saddle bridge with rock-solid string-through-body design and three slotted steel “barrel” saddles for authentic ‘60s Tele® twang.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Early '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Slab Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele® with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Top Hat Style, Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag