NoHo 24 - A TRULY PREMIUM PLAYING EXPERIENCE
The Friedman NoHo 24 is the ultimate evolution of some of the world’s most coveted custom electric guitars. From the way your hand will effortlessly dance across its 24 fret compound radius fingerboard to the captivating allure of its maple top, it’s apparent the NoHo 24 is crafted for players who demand their instruments be as elegant as they are inspiring to play.
As a tip of the hat to some of Grover Jackson’s most famous custom creations through the years, our NoHo 24 brings a balanced-sounding double-cutaway body together with an incredibly stable, 24-fret maple neck and compound-radius fingerboard. With this guitar’s custom-wound Triple D humbucking pickups, precisely crafted tremolo units, and 5-way Super Switch pickup selector ensures the NoHo 24 offers playability and tonal options that will inspire well into the future.
All Friedman guitars are PLEK 'd for precision fretwork and optimum playability.
Case included – All Friedman guitars come in a custom G&G case.
Certificate of Authenticity - Dave Friedman and Grover Jackson carefully inspect each guitar prior to shipping. A serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by both Dave and Grover is included.
- Model: NoHo 24
- Color: Black Cherry Burst
- Top: AAA Flame Maple
- Body: Alder
- Binding: Natural
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Maple, Satin
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 10" - 14" Compound
- Neck Profile: Modern Slim Taper
- Frets: 24, Jescar FW57110 Stainless Steel, PLEK'd
- Pickups: Friedman Triple D Humbuckers
- Control: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Selector: Blade Switch
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Hipshot Locking
- Case: G&G Custom Tolex Hardshell
- Friedman Certificate of Authenticity Included
- Instrument Weight: 7.7 lbs.