VINTAGE - T
- Working class, rock and roll guitar.
- Vintage Feel - Modern playability.
- Simple, solid, timeless and aged to perfection.
All Friedman guitars are PLEK 'd for precision fretwork and optimum playability.
Case included – All Friedman guitars come in a custom G&G case.
Certificate of Authenticity - Dave Friedman and Grover Jackson carefully inspect each guitar prior to shipping. A serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by both Dave and Grover is included.
- Model: Vintage T
- Color: Translucent White
- Body: Ash
- Relic Level: Medium Age
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Birdseye Maple
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Maple
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 10" - 14" Compound
- Neck Profile: Vintage T Neck - 1.641" Nut
- Frets: 22, Jescar 55090 Nickel Silver, PLEK'd
- Pickups: Classic Humbuckers
- Control: 2x Volume, 2x Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switch
- CTS Potentiometers & Orange Drop Capacitors
- Bridge: Fixed
- Tuners: Locking Vintage
- Hardware Finish: Aged Gold
- Case: G&G Custom Tolex Hardshell
- Friedman Certificate of Authenticity Included
- Instrument Weight: 7 lbs.