The coolest short scale bass on the block is now available from G&L!
This 30” short scale powerhouse features a G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucking pickup controlled by a 3-position mini–toggle switch for parallel/split/OMG modes – just like an L-1000 – bringing anything from modern to old school tones to your fingertips. What’s more, players used to a traditional 34″ scale will find this pint size puncher super easy to play.
Other features include an Alder body, Maple bolt-on neck, Maple fingerboard, Saddle-Lock Bridge and Custom G&L Ultra Lite tuners, and La Bella Nickel Roundwound short scale strings.
- PICKUPS: G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickup
- BODY WOOD: Alder for all models
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple neck and fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: CLF/G&L 1 5/8" slim C with 9 1/2" radius 30" Scale length
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: 3-position mini toggle for parallel/split/OMG pickup modes, volume, tone
- CASE: Gig Bag