The 2020 Fullerton Deluxe JB bundles two classic combinations from the G&L Option Order menu, each with an alder body for rich, traditional tone and paired with a pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L polished Clear Tint Satin neck.
Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played a JB. You see, the G&L JB™ is all about refinement, blending “holy grail” Alnico single-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
This JB projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing vintage gloss finish, while its comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets deliver silky playability. What’s more, the JB features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For enquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- PICKUPS: Two G&L vintage Alnico jazz pickups
- BODY WOOD: Alder & Western Sugar Pine Bodies
- NECK WOOD: Clear Tint Satin Hard Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 1/2" Medium C with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Dual volume controls, one tone control
- CASE: G&L deluxe gig bag
- Instrument Weight: 9.3 lbs