The Fullerton Deluxe Legacy™ bundles some of the most time-honored option combinations from the G&L Option Order menu. We’re talking G&L fan favorites from ’60s vibes to ’90s hits, supported by elegance that continues up the neck with the G&L Clear Tint Satin finish.
he G&L Legacy™ blends contemporary refinements from the Leo Fender†-designed S-500™ and Comanche® models with classic Alnico V pickups and the P.T.B. System.* If your holy grail is faithful Alnico single-coil tone with modern refinements and superb craftsmanship, the Legacy makes for an excellent choice.
**P.T.B.-Passive Treble and Bass Controls-Dramatically more effective than a standard tone control, treble and bass frequencies can be separately cut with this exclusive passive style circuitry via two separate tone knobs.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, ASAT, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For enquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: CLF-100 Alnico single coils
- BODY WOOD: Alder or Western Sugar Pine
- NECK WOOD: Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato with forged brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system)
- G&L deluxe gig bag
- Instrument Weight: 7.9 lbs