G&L Guitars Fullerton Deluxe LB100 Bass Guitar, Caribbean Rosewood Fingerboard, Old School Tobacco Burst
The 2020 Fullerton Deluxe LB-100 bundles two classic combinations from the G&L Option Order menu, each with an alder body for rich, traditional tone and paired with a pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L polished Vintage Tint Satin neck.
Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played an LB-100. You see, the G&L LB-100™ is all about refinement, blending “holy grail” Alnico split-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
This LB-100 projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing vintage gloss finish, while its comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets deliver silky playability. What’s more, the LB-100 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, ASAT, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
- Model: USA Fullerton Deluxe LB-100
- Color: Old School Tobacco Burst
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Caribbean Rosewood
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Profile: Medium C Neck Shape - 1 5/8” nut width sits right between the traditional P and J bass widths, and Leo offered this nut width in the ‘80s. Generous edge roll with a medium depth and taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.940” at 12th fret. These specs were part of the #11 and #12 necks.
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo, PLEK
- Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Pickup: G&L Alnico V Split-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Saddle-Lock
- Tuners: Ultra Light
- Case: G&L Deluxe Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 8.8 lbs.