This is an Open Box Bass returned within our 30 day return window in great condition!
This Tribute Series LB-100 has slight scratches located on the body.
The G&L LB•100 made its debut in the early '90s ago in response to bassists asking for more subtle evolution of the p-style platform, as compared to the SB-1 and L-1000. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB•100 also brought the G&L Saddle Lock bridge for richer note definition and sustain. The Tribute Series LB•100 hits the mark, with an ideal balance to the pickup spec for vintage flavor with solid punch.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, ASAT, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For enquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: G&L Alnico split-coil pickup
- BODY WOOD: Poplar & Ash Top over Poplar
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with vintage tint satin finish and Rosewood fingerboad
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK RADIUS: 9 1/2”
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: master volume, master tone