G&L USA ASAT Classic Bluesboy Electric Guitar, Chechen Fingerboard, Hard Case - Jet Black
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on.
- G&L USA ASAT Classic Bluesboy
- Jet Black
- Natural Wood Binding
- Alder Body
- Rear (Belly) Contour
- Chechen (aka Carribean Rosewood) Fretboard
- Hard-rock Maple Neck - Satin Vintage Tint Neck Finish
- Modern Classic Neck Shape - 1 11/16” nut width with 1 5/8” string spacing allows a generous edge roll for superb comfort without string fall-off. Fairly slim with mild taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.870” at the 12th fret.
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius - 22 Medium Jumbo PLEK'd Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- G&L MFD ASAT Classic Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- G&L A2S4248N Alnico 2 Humbucker Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector
- 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Boxed-Steel Bridge w/Individually Adjustable Brass Saddles
- G&L Standard Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- G&L Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- G&L Certificate of Authenticity and Specs Sheet
- Serial #: CLF1801075
- Instrument Weight: 7.7 lbs.