The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement.
- Model: ASAT Classic Bluesboy
- Color: Surf Green
- Body Wood: Alder
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Clear
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 22x Medium Jumbo - PLEK
- Nut: 1 11/16" Bone
- Neck Profile: Modern Classic - .820" - .870" neck depth (1st and 12th frets)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: MFD ASAT Classic Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge: Boxed-Steel w/6 Saddles
- Tuners: G&L 12:1 Ratio Standard
- Case: G&G Black Tolex Deluxe Hardshell
- Documentation: Certificate of Authenticity and Spec Sheet Included
- Approximate Instrument Weight: 7.7 lbs.