G&L USA LB-100 Electric Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Hard Case - Vintage Natural
This G&L USA LB-100 features an ash body with a vintage natural finish. The maple neck is carved to what used to be called G&L's #12 neck shape. This is essentially right in between a P-bass and a J-bass neck shape with a 1 5/8" nut width. It's very easy on the hands. The fretboard is maple, and it has 21 medium jumbo PLEK-dressed frets, a 9.5" radius and dot inlays. Electronically, you'll find a G&L LB-100 Alnico V split-coil humbucking pickup. Wound in-house at G&L, this pickup is all about rich, balanced and simple tone that blends in to a mix well and EQs easily. The bridge is a G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles. Other features include custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" tuners with aluminum string posts and a 1-ply black pickguard. American-made quality usually comes in at double this price. A great bass and a great buy at this price.
- G&L USA LB-100 Bass
- Vintage Natural
- Swamp Ash Body
- Hard-Rock Maple Neck - Vintage Tint Satin
- Maple Fretboard
- G&L Medium C Neck Shape - 1 5/8” nut width sits right between the traditional P and J bass widths, and Leo offered this nut width in the ‘80s. Generous edge roll with a medium depth and taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.940” at 12th fret. These specs were part of the #11 and #12 necks
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo PLEK Dressed Frets
- Dot Inlays
- Scale Length: 34"
- G&L LB-100 Alnico V Split-Coil Humbucking Pickup
- Volume/Tone Controls
- Saddle Lock Bridge
- Individually Adjustable Saddles
- G&L Ultra Lite Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 1-Ply Black Pickguard
- G&L Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- G&L Certificate of Authenticity and Specs Sheet
- Instrument Weight: 9 lbs.